Director Project Management
Robert oversees the project management and logistical issues related to Energime University construction related projects. His experience in transformation and ground breaking projects makes him the perfect partner for such highly complex and technologically integrated efforts. Robert has a passion for sustainable development and is studied and experienced in practically every discipline that relates to developing and building high efficiency, ecologically sensitive infrastructure.
Robert McQueen’s experience includes:
Cost effective Project Management with Client and critical path focus
- Experience in the key areas of Construction, Quality Auditing, Project, & Engineering Management including Facility & Commissioning, Start-up, Estimating, and Compliance Engineering excellence.
- Primary Focus: Over 18 Years Project, Construction Project and Regulatory Management experience in construction completion activities to gain governmental (AHJ) acceptance for projects under construction.
- Process Intensive Applications include: Process Safety, Smoke/Fire Protection, and Leak Detection Process Systems & Controls, design & construction for Commercial Buildings, Quality & ISO Quality Auditing of High Tech Facilities, and Government Laboratories.
- Construction Management, experience is gained from successful completion of over 14 High tech. facilities and technically challenging Mission Critical Facilities, support projects, located worldwide.
- “On-time” schedule stewardship to deliver technically complex Mechanical Utility Systems, Process Piping & Ductwork, including Facility Commissioning, QC/QA, Safety, & ISO Auditing challenges.
- Successful assignments have included Projects, successfully completed for IBM, AMD, INTEL, NEC, Motorola, Applied Materials, SunPower , BP Solar, and Hyundai (HSA).
Project & Program Management
- ATS Duct Products at Sun Power, Melaka Malaysia, ($12.0 Million) Project Manager coordinating installation of Base build and Hookup Installed Ductwork and Component, Progress Reporting, Client Interface, and Installed Product Quality Monitoring. 05-2010 to Present
- Energime Corporation Inc., Everett WA, Sr. Project Manager, Managing Process Design and Engineering for Conceptual Design Development efforts for new Alternative Energy Projects and Business Development activities. 10-2009 to 05-2010.
- Worldwater and Solar Technologies, ($13.6 Million) DIA Denver, Sr. Program Manager for installation of Nine (9) Solar Arrays, producing 2 Megawatt of Solar Power for the Denver International Airport, Denver CO, 09-2007 to 02 -2008
- Meissner+Wurst US Operations, AMD Fab 25, Tool Hookup, Quality Auditing, & Safety Program Management, Austin TX, 1994 to 1995
- J.E. Sirrine/CRS Sirrine Intel Fab 7 & 9, Code compliance engineering, Process Safety Program Auditing, & Quality management, Rio Rancho NM, 1994
- Smith Scheuch Engineering, Motorola MOS 6, Facility renovation and Sandia National Laboratories Code Compliance engineering, 1992 to 1993
- Fluor Daniel Inc., NEC Megaline Facility, Project Management, Process Safety Auditing, and Quality Audit Management completed, Roseville CA, 1988 to 1992
- Stearns Roger/Catalytic Inc., Process Designs for Multi-million dollar Conventional Energy and Power Generation projects, 1981 to 1986
- Bechtel Power Corporation, Five (5) Multi-million dollar Conventional power and Nuclear Energy projects, 1974 to 1981
Contract Project and Commissioning Management
Yoh Engineering Contract Construction Manager for Boeing Corp., Everett Facility Site Services Group ($1.36 Million), Mar. 2007 to Sept. 2007
- Contract Management, QC/QA Auditing, Commissioning & Construction Project Manager for Boeing Company, Commercial Aircraft Division Site Services Group
- Five (5) Facilities, Flight line, and Hanger Renovation Construction Projects managing steel erection, utilities installation, renovation, plumbing, and electrical modifications.
INTEL Corp., Fab 28, Lachish Site, Qiryat Gat Facility for MW-Zander ($1 Billion), Sept. 2006 to Jan. 2007
- Commissioning Project Manager for MW-Zander UK Ltd. at Intel Fab 28
- Design Verification (DV) and Operational Inspection Testing (OIT) coordination, Commissioning management Documents preparation, SPR Closeout, QC/QA & Process Safety Auditing, and Acceptance Inspection.
- Commissioning efforts culminated in the successful achievement of the Cleanroom Makeup Air Handler Blow down #1 Progress milestone, on-time per Project Schedule.
INTEL Corp., Fab 23, Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO, for Johnson Controls Inc. (PM & Commissioning Labor Contract), Dec. 2005 to Apr. 2006
- Successfully managed construction completion auditing, commissioning, permitting and turnover of a multi-nodal centrally controlled and ionization detection Fire Protection and VESDA Smoke detection system for (2) two Semiconductor Fabs, and (5) five Intel site campus, process support buildings
Univ. of Nevada at Reno, Nano-Lab Project (Project Contract), Nov. 2003 to Apr. 2004
- Laboratory Const. &, Project Management Services, per City & “AHJ” requirements
- Commissioning, Performance inspections & Observation & Quality Audit reporting
- Fire Protection, Building Code Compliance Consulting, and Safety Management for successful renovation of the Nano-Technology Research Laboratory at the UNR Stead Campus
B.S. in Chemistry, Grand Valley State
1972 – Allendale, Michigan
Major: Analytical Chemistry Minor: English Composition
Engineering Thermodynamics, Graduate Level coursework, Colorado State University
Denver, Colorado SURGE Program (Site campus)
Environmental Engineering, Graduate Level coursework, Brooklyn Polytechnic Institute of NY
Supervisory Management coursework, Pennsylvania State University
Hazelton Campus, Hazelton, Pennsylvania
Certified HAZOP Instructor, 1991
Certified OSHA 500 Safety Instructor, 1995
Certified Q/A & ISO Auditor, 1996